This website and the related services (collectively the “Website”) is operated by World
Company DWC-LLC (“WPL”, “us”, “we”).
All of the content of our Website (which includes without limitation all graphics, text, images, photographs, videos, audios, illustrations, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) is, unless specifically indicated otherwise, protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to WPL.
There are no charges for using our Website. However, we reserve the right to seek charges in
future for additional services we may offer you, but we will not do so, without making clear
those charges are, what they relate to and giving you the opportunity to agree whether or
accept these additional paid services.
Our Website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about the World Padel League and it does not constitute as any financial, legal or other professional advice and should not be used as a substitute for obtaining such advice from an authorized professional. Subject to our legal obligations, we make no warranty or representation that access to our Website or the services offered on our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, nor do we make any warranty or representation that the content of our Website, or any information given through it, is accurate or reliable.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of any information on our Website is at your sole risk. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Limited Licence; Restrictions
The contents of our Website are freely downloadable for browsing purposes only and may not
reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent
WPL and subject to applicable copyright/intellectual property regulations. None of the
our Website may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other
without the prior express written permission of WPL.
In addition, you may not create links to our Website without the express prior written consent of WPL. Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any express or implied affiliation with our Website. WPL takes no responsibility for said websites, including but not limited to their content, material, affiliation, data protection, website security measures, etc. By utilizing any links, you as the viewer, take full responsibility of viewing and/or using said websites. If you download any software from our Website, the software, including any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") is subject to a limited licence, the terms of which are set out in the separate software licence agreement made available to you at the time of the download. WPL and/or its suppliers (as
the case may be) retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the Software. You may not distribute, sell, or transmit the Software and you are not permitted to alter, modify or adapt the Software, including but not limited to translating, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or creating derivative works of it.
With respect to all content, information or materials that you communicate to us through our Website, or that you post to publicly accessible areas of our Website, including any forum or blog ("Your Content"), you hereby grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly grants) to us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive licence (carrying the right to sublicence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate Your Content (in whole or in part) into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you hereby waive your moral rights to Your Content. Any Your Content that you input or upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. In posting Your Content, you confirm to us that you are the owner or have consent from the owner to post Your Content and that Your Content does not defame any person, company or business or violate the privacy rights, copyright and other intellectual property rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You warrant that you have the right to communicate, submit or post Your Content and that you have the right to grant to us the licence granted in the preceding paragraph, except where you have expressly indicated the contrary to us in writing. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to retain any of Your Content on the publicly available areas of our Website for any minimum period or at all and that it is entirely in our discretion as to the length of time that Your Content or any part of it will be retained on the website. You acknowledge and understand that we may also reserve the right to edit or modify Your Content at any time without cause or notification. To the extent that you are able to submit, add, post, publish, and/or upload Your Content or other materials on the Website, you agree not to include any of following kinds of content which is illegal or prohibited on the Website (“Prohibited Content”). This includes without limitation content that:
- is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or derivative works thereof, and you have not obtained the permission of the copyright holder;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or could be harmful to minors;
- is obscene, vulgar, offensive or makes libellous or defamatory comments about others or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files or any sort of pirated intellectual property;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- constitute or encourage conduct that would be a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- prejudice pending or on-going criminal or civil court proceedings;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- edit or remove the Prohibited Content you have uploaded; and/or
- suspend, or discontinue your ability to add content to the Website; and/or
- block you from using and/or accessing the Website; and/or
- terminate your membership account and/or subscription (if applicable).
- withdraw your right to use our Website; and/or
- remove Your Content including any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website; and/or
- issue a warning to you; and/or
- initiate legal action against you; and/or
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary; and/or
- take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Registration, Subscription or Membership Login
There may be parts of the Website, and some services, which are not available to visitors to
Website. The Website may therefore require you to sign-up, subscribe or register for a
account with us in order for you to access certain pages of the Website or services. During
course of any such registration or sign-up you will provide us with personal information
about you. If
there are any changes to the information supplied to us it is your responsibility to inform
away. Changes to your registration details should be made through your account page.
You will choose a username and password. You must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. Please tell us, by updating your settings, of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. If you wish to cancel your membership or account on the Website at any time, you may do so by following the procedure to end your membership or delete your account.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password you should promptly notify us at _________. Should you forget your password for your account, please select the "Forgot password?" option on our Website. You will be asked to submit your username and email address and a new password will be generated for you to use.
Premium Subscription, Payments and Charges
Products and Services
offered or made available on the Website which we will notify you of from time to time. If
this is the
Competitions And Other Promotions
The Website may, from time to time, advertise competitions, benefits, events and other
(“Promotions”) which users of the Website may be eligible to enter or benefit from. The
may require you to login into a membership account to benefit from the Promotions or
you may be required to follow a link to another third party website (see paragraph below for
Promotions are personal to you and must not be transferred. You may opt out of the Promotions, although you will not receive any cash refund or cash equivalent if you fail to make use of any Promotions.
For competition and prize draw Promotions which we organise please note:
- on entering into a Promotion on our Website you agree that, if you win, we can publish your name on certain third party platforms in association with the Promotion. Please notify us at the time of entering the Promotion if you do not want us to use your name in this way;
- we will randomly select a winner (or winners) and will notify you by email and/or on the Website if you have won. We will also contact you by email to obtain your address in order to send your prize (if applicable);
- all decisions made by us in relation to Promotion are final, and no further correspondence will be entertained; and
- no prize (whether in whole or in part) is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
All Promotions are subject to availability. Please note that our Promotions may expire, after which time they may not be available. We will endeavour to update our Website where Promotions expire; otherwise you will be notified that the Promotion is no longer available on proceeding through the checkout process. We reserve the right to withdraw Promotions at any time, without notice to you, and for any reason, at our sole discretion.
Closing dates or availability dates for Promotions may be extended at our sole discretion. For Promotions which third party sponsors organise please note:
- we have no control and do not accept any liability or responsibility in relation to the decision making process in determining winners;
- we accept no responsibility for any failure by a third party sponsor to send your prize, if any; and
We may communicate with you electronically, either by email or by posting information on our Website. You agree not to treat such emails as unsolicited (SPAM). For contractual purposes, you agree to receive communications from us electronically and you consent that all agreements, notices and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights. You are strictly prohibited from sending (or supporting the sending) of unsolicited bulk or single mail messages, or SPAM, from or to our website. If you wish to discontinue receiving electronic communication from WPL please contact ________.
Virus Protection and Compatibility
While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, WPL cannot guarantee that the Website is virus-free and secure. WPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. WPL does not give any warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website and you should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN COMPILED IN GOOD FAITH BY WPL. HOWEVER, WPL DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, (INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE BUT NOT LIMITATION) AS TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. IN ADDITION, WPL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION AND/OR FACILITIES ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, ADEQUATE, SUITABLE OR CURRENT, NOR MAKES ANY SUCH WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IN RESPECT OF ANY INFORMATION CARRIED ON ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED FROM THE WEBSITE, NOR THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE HAS IN ANY WAY BEEN VERIFIED BY WPL, NOR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES ALL COSTS/RISKS ARISING AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Our Website, and the information contained on it, is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject WPL to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. Moreover, WPL will not be liable if the systems go off line or fail for any reason, or for any incompatibility of our Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications systems. WPL will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use or inability to use our Website or from any unauthorised access to, or alteration of our Website.
Individuals under the age of 21
If you are under 21 (Children) you must ask your parent or guardian before you email the website, ask WPL to email anything to you, send in any information to WPL, enter into any contest or game that requires information about you or offers a prize, post any information on any bulletin board, enter any chat room or buy anything online.
By submitting information and/or utilizing our Website, you are confirming that you are over the age of 21, or have received the consent of your parent or guardian.
Using The Website
Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with the Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. You are not obliged to provide WPL with any optional information requested.
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our infrastructure.
You agree to indemnify WPL, its officers, employees, and licensors in respect of any loss that it or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of this undertaking.
Limitation of Liability
SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, NEITHER WPL NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT AND WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN AND/OR FACILITIES OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES (EVEN IF WPL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE). IN PARTICULAR, WE HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: YOUR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE IN RELATION TO OUR WEBSITE, NOR ANY THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERNATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD, INFORMATION OR CONTENT, INCLUDING YOUR CONTENT.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Website or any part of it. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any of Your Content nor for any errors in Your Content.
We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on our Website that is not ours, including but not limited to, any such opinion, advice or statement included in any forum, blog or on any bulletin board provided on our Website. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on our Website, whether such content was provided by us or any third party. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through our Website.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, electronic device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. IF THIS CLAUSE IS UNENFORCEABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, THEN IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OF WPL OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CLAIMS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE.
Links from This Website
The Website contains links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web, which leads you out of our Website. We provide such links for your convenience and information only. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party website that links to or from any WPL Website or for any third-party content on our Website.
You acknowledge and agree that WPL:
- is not responsible for the availability of any external websites or resources linked to our Website;
- is not responsible for the content on any other websites or pages linked from our Website;
- does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any merchandise, content, advertising, or other material on or available from such websites or resources;
- makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other such website; and
- makes no representation or warranty that such websites will safeguard the security of your information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) or be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
This Website is governed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the
federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. The courts of the Emirate of Dubai in the United
Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this